We offer a personalised care services to make sure we meet the individual needs of all of our clients, however large or small. Our range of services includes:
- General household cleaning and domestic duties
- Shopping and pension collecting
- Assistance with preparing meals
- Washing and bathing
- Assistance with toileting
- Administration of medicines under the guidance of a GP or community nurse
- Accompanying clients on outgoings and other activities to develop self confidence and social skills
- End of life / palliative care
We can also provide advice on personalisation, a government initiative designed to give people more choice and control over their own support at home care. This optional scheme gives people the flexibility to make their own decisions about the services they need, who delivers them and how and when they are provided. Personalisation lets people control their own personal care budgets, or authorise a relative or homecare provider to manage budgets.
About our care services…
We aim to provide the highest possible standard of care and support at home, while respecting our clients’ cultural and social backgrounds. We encourage clients to be as independent as possible, and maintain their right to choice and privacy.
Sometimes, it’s the little things that make the biggest difference to the people we care for…
- We want the care services we provide to be consistent and personal, so we minimise the number of different carers our clients see
- We know you don’t like disruptions – that’s why we’ll give you as much notice as possible of any change to your care arrangements
- Your privacy is paramount – so we observe strict confidentiality in all matters
- We won’t keep you waiting – if you contact us with complaints or suggestions, we’ll respond quickly and resolve any issues raised.